On the hunt for the best social media management tools to help you save time while managing your social media marketing efforts?
In this post, we’ve collected ten great social media management tools that can help you with everything from scheduling to automatically sharing old content, creating social media images, analyzing performance, and more.
Ten best social media management tools
Re-sharing a piece of content is a great way to promote older pieces in your content catalog.
With Revive Old Post, you can set a specific time period between each post-share, days before sharing, and the number of posts you would like to share. The free version is specifically designed for targeting major marketing platforms (Facebook & Twitter).
If you are a professional marketer and want a better exposure to platforms like LinkedIn or Pinterest, you’d need to get the premium version.
- Automatically share both new and old content to promote everything on your site
- Custom scheduling for strategically targeting your audience
- The Pro version is compatible with all the platforms including Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more
- Option to customize each post before sharing on social media, or follow a template
Hootsuite is one of the best social media management tools for creating and managing business campaigns. Instead of managing all of the platforms manually, you could just open Hootsuite and handle them from a single dashboard.
You can use this social media dashboard for scheduling messages, tracking conversations, managing multiple profiles, and many other social activities.
- Has a limited free plan
- Schedule campaigns via different social media platforms from one dashboard
- This web-based tool is compatible with major social media channels
- It offers free courses to help you get started with social marketing campaigns
You can add a specific time to share your content in a few clicks. The free version only offers one social profile per network – you need to get the paid version to unlock multiple profiles. The free version is compatible with Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- It helps you post photos, articles and videos on your social media handles easily
- You can schedule content across different social channels through one dashboard
- This tool is made for sharing your work effortlessly
Using well-designed graphic visuals is a great way to improve your social media game. Professional marketers use appealing images for Pinterest and Instagram marketing, to generate better leads. If you need help with your image needs, Canva is the best social media tool you could find.
Canva is a wonderful tool designed to help you manage the visuals for social media. This tool gives you the freedom to create your own design without knowing anything about web designing.
It can be used for designing visually appealing content for brand aesthetics. You can create Facebook ads, Twitter posts, Pinterest graphics, LinkedIn banners, YouTube thumbnails, and many other different templates for your marketing campaigns.
Usage of this platform is free and comes with a few basic elements, so you can design social images for your blog promotion.
- Design great-looking content from your web browser
- Thousands of unique graphic elements for designing stunning images
- Pre-made templates for ads, social media headers, infographics, and social media posts
If you take a close look, you will realize that all of the social media tools are designed to save your time.
CoSchedule is undoubtedly one of the best social media management tools in 2020. It is a marketing calendar to help you manage projects on a single dashboard social media management tool. You can simultaneously share and publish content to save time. CoSchedule helps you boost your productivity by making your workflow organized.
- Manage content posting on multiple platforms via a single window
- Schedule an organized calendar for smart marketing campaigns
6. Sked Social
It’s no secret that Facebook ads create your website brand and help you reach your targeted audience. However, too many ads have made it easier to overlook them on Facebook. Hence, marketers are moving towards less scratched platforms like Instagram.
Sked Social (previously branded as Schedugram) is a social media management tool created to target Instagram audiences.
It provides an easy and efficient way for scheduling media sharing. You can upload bulk content on your Instagram account. The user interface of this tool is pretty simple, so you won’t have to worry about the usage. However, you don’t receive support in the free version.
Beyond using Sked Social, there are a number of other ways you can integrate Instagram into WordPress.
- You can customize (crop, filter or edit) images for bulk sharing
- Upload to multiple Instagram accounts through an easy-to-use interface
Sendible is a powerful social media management tool for agencies who need to manage social media for multiple clients.
You can either schedule posts across different social media platforms or integrate it with blogs and social sharing sites. You can even add it to Slack and make the communication process a whole lot easier.
Sendible can create an organized editorial calendar for your blog. Additionally, it also reports brand mentions, allowing you to respond to people and know your social media presence.
This tool offers a unique feature to share existing content across the web and share it to get more eyes on your profile.
- Sendible schedules content and helps your team to communicate better
- It comes with a handy mobile app for getting notifications when you’re away from your computer
- You can easily manage multiple marketing campaigns
SharedCount is a free tool that helps you track the number of shares for a specific post on your website. You can even find out the exact platform that helped you generate social shares. You can get started for free with 500+ APIs available. For more advanced features like Domain whitelisting and email support, you need to get a paid plan. SharedCount premium starts at $40 per month.
The main purpose of using social media is to drive more traffic and therefore improve conversion. And one of the best ways to know your campaign success rate is by checking the number of shares on your domain.
If you want to increase shares on your site, consider using a social share plugin.
- This tool is available for free
- SharedCount supports Facebook and Twitter
- Check the number of shares for bulk URLs
Edgar helps schedule content sharing in a unique way. It does not add up all the content in a single queue. Instead, it adds content in different categories and then it adds a publishing time to each category. This helps you target a certain niche at a set time.
This type of arrangement ensures that you get the best out of each social media update. Beyond that, Edgar automatically re-posts an update to make sure it reaches a wider range of audience and that no content goes unnoticed.
- Edgar optimizes post times by category, rather than using a single queue
- Edgar reposts social media content to help you get more eyes on your posts.
- It supports the three common social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a creative social media management tool. You can use it to build a connection between different apps and devices (including social networks). It works on an action-reaction mechanism that helps you boost productivity effortlessly.
- Automated sharing across social media apps and sites
- Build your own unique recipes with triggers and actions
If you like how IFTTT works, you might also be interested in a similar tool called Zapier. Here are some of the best WordPress Zapier recipes.
Over to you
Social media marketing is essential to increasing traffic. However, you cannot perform a marketing campaign effortlessly without the perfect social media management tools. These tools help make the social sharing process organized and make your work smooth.
To recap, here are some of the best social media management tools you can use in 2020:
- Revive Old Post – automatically share new or old WordPress content.
- Hootsuite – an integrated social media marketing dashboard.
- Buffer – schedule posts for all your social networks from one spot.
- Canva – create great-looking social media graphics.
- CoSchedule – organize your blog and social editorial efforts from one calendar.
- Sked Social – manage your Instagram efforts.
- Sendible – mainly focused on agencies.
- SharedCount – find the content that gets shared the most.
- Edgar – automatically publish posts on a smart schedule.
- IFTTT – create your own custom recipes to automate social media.
Do you have any questions about the best social media management tools? Ask away in the comments and we’ll try to help!