Our popular Zerif theme changes its name to Zelle!
Here’s everything you need to know:
What’s new in
Zerif Pro Zelle Pro
Everything that you love about Zerif will stay intact in Zelle after the name change. This means:
- great one-page design
- full compatibility with WooCommerce
- great-looking homepage blocks
- advanced integration with WordPress Customizer
- full compatibility with page builders, and more
Apart from that, we’re also adding:
- an additional menu bar at the top aptly named the “Very Top Bar”
- new layout options for your Blog listing page
- new layout options for the Shop page, including a new sidebar
- enabling videos and galleries in the Big Title section
- new flexible customization options for the Big Title section’s layout
- full compatibility with WPForms
What does it mean if you’re an existing user of Zerif Pro? Just update the theme to its latest version and enjoy the new features! That’s all.
Using Zerif Lite? Upgrade to Pro and get 20% off
Zerif Lite will no longer be maintained after Nov 1st, 2018. The theme will continue to receive security updates for another year.
For that reason, we recommend all users to upgrade to the new Zelle Pro and get all of the aforementioned extra features.
We’re offering an exclusive 20% discount for those who are ready to upgrade.
If upgrading to Pro isn’t possible for you right now, consider migrating your site to Neve – our flagship free WordPress theme.
What’s next for Zelle
Only great things, we hope! 😄 As you can see, we’re already introducing new features and making the theme better, and we’re not planning to stop.
Zerif has been with us for more than four years now. The theme had its WordPress.org debut on Oct 20th, 2014. We hope that Zelle will add another four years to that, or perhaps even more. Essentially, Zelle/Zerif remains the same theme, just better.