In this article, we look at eight lead generation tools that will help you collect and manage emails:
- Hello Bar
- Revive Old Post
- Simple Giveaways
By the end of this post, you will be armed with actionable tools and tasks to grow your email list. Let’s get started…
Elementor is one of the leading WordPress page builders and is packed full of features to help you design stunning pages and posts. With both free and premium versions, you can use Elementor to create landing pages, popups, and forms – all important elements that will help to increase lead generation on your website.
Creating landing pages with Elementor
Creating landing pages to capture leads is a must if you are serious about growing your email list. Elementor’s drag-and-drop page builder helps you design optimized landing pages without having to touch a line of code.
The Elementor template library also holds numerous free and premium landing pages to select from. From there, you can add design elements, background images and videos, widgets, custom font types, and more.
Using Elementor’s Popup Builder
Elementor Pro’s Popup Builder helps you create pixel-perfect pop-ups of a few different types:
- Notification bar
- Content locker
You can select from 100+ stylish pop-up templates, customize them by adding your own design elements and widgets, and then set targeting conditions to help you reach the right people at the right time.
Elementor integrates with all major email marketing services, including Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, and GetResponse, as well as HubSpot and Zapier, to name a few.
Price: Free / Starting at $49 per year.
Displaying a user-friendly contact form on your website is a must if you want to connect with clients and generate potential leads. WPForms Lite is a free WordPress plugin that helps you create beautiful forms using its drag-and-drop form builder.
The premium version, WPForms Pro, also provides enhanced features that many business sites will need:
- 100% mobile responsive
- Pre-built form templates
- Drag-and-drop form builder
- Integration with all major email marketing services
- Premium support
So, whether you are looking for a free plugin to help you collect email addresses or an advanced tool that will help to grow your business, WPForms can help.
Price: Free / Premium plans start from $39.50 per year.
3. Hello Bar
Displaying a notification bar on your WordPress website is an effective way to grab your visitors’ attention and encourage them to give you their email address. Hello Bar is a popular, long-standing notification bar solution that can integrate with your website via its WordPress plugin.
- Templates – Choose from a range of stylish notification bar templates.
- Customization options – Alter the text, color, buttons, and more.
- Display and targeting settings – Take control over the positioning of your notification bar, as well as who it is shown to.
There is also a premium version of this free tool, which offers advanced design and targeting features, extra integrations and premium support on the high-level plan.
Price: Free / Premium plans start at $29 a month.
4. Revive Old Post
Revive Old Posts Lite is a useful WordPress plugin created by our clever team at Revive Social. The free version of this plugin will enable you to keep your posts alive by recycling and reposting your old blog posts on your social media channels. This will not only help to share your content, but also drive content to your website, helping to connect with your target audience and generate leads.
- Share new and old posts on Twitter and Facebook.
- Choose how many posts to share and the time between posting.
- Use hashtags to focus on topics.
- Include backlinks to your website.
- Exclude categories or specific posts.
Revive Old Posts Pro lets you access a selection of advanced features. These include sharing posts on Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Tumblr, posting images and video from your media library, and creating your own custom posting schedule.
Price: Free / from $75 per year.
5. Simple Giveaways
Simple Giveaways is a free WordPress plugin that lets you host giveaways on your website. Running a competition is an effective way to collect email addresses. People love competitions and the chance of winning a prize, so are usually more than happy to part with an email address in exchange for entering a competition.
This plugin allows you to…
- Create and display competitions on separate pages within your website.
- Choose the start and end date and time of your competition.
- Add images and rules to your competition page.
- Choose how the winner will be selected.
- Manage sharing methods.
The premium version of Simple Giveaways provides extra features, including competition templates, automated competition processes, and integrations with some of the major email marketing services (Mailchimp, Aweber, ConvertKit, and more).
Price: Free / Premium plans start from $49.99 per year.
Next in our collection of lead generation tools is the WebinarPress WordPress plugin. Running webinars is an effective way to interact with potential customers, promote your products or services, and collect email addresses.
WebinarPress provides both free and premium versions of its service, enabling you to run webinars from within your WordPress dashboard. You can…
- Host live webinars using Google Hangouts or run automated webinars from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Customize your webinar pages and emails.
- Create registration forms and add them to your website via shortcodes.
- Collect attendees’ email addresses when they sign up.
- Let attendees ask questions throughout the webinar.
The premium packages of WebinarPress incorporate extra features, including payment support and email marketing integration, as well as membership options.
Price: Free / from $197 per year.
Choosing the right email marketing service for your business is important. Here at ThemeIsle, we recommend Sendinblue. This powerful email marketing tool is not only user-friendly, but it is also packed full of features, enabling you to manage your email list and stay connected with your subscribers.
Here are its top features…
- Automated campaigns – Set up campaigns and then leave them to run automatically.
- Email templates – Choose from a selection of attractive and highly optimized email templates.
- Drag-and-drop builder – Create and customize your email campaigns using the Sendinblue drag-and-drop builder.
- Segment your email list – Group subscribers based on criteria of your choosing, helping to target individuals based on their interests, behavior, and location, to name a few options.
- A/B testing and analytics – Test and track your campaigns to ensure you only deliver the highest converting emails.
Price: Free / from $15 per month.
This collection of lead generation tools wouldn’t be complete without mentioning OptinMonster. This premium tool is a popular lead generation solution, so if your budget can stretch to it, it is definitely worth using.
In use on over 700,000 websites, the OptinMonster plugin will enable you to turn your website traffic into leads, subscribers, and sales. Features include…
- Multiple form types – Select from pop-ups, floating bars, fullscreen overlays, slide-ins, and more.
- Beautiful lead capture forms – Choose from 75+ pre-made templates.
- Drag-and-drop builder – Customize your form templates without having to touch a line of code.
- Smart triggers – OptinMonster can detect users behavior, triggering opt-in forms to display to the right person at the right time. Trigger types include Scroll Trigger, Exit Intent, Inactivity Sensor, and Manual Campaign Scheduling, to name a few options.
- A/B testing and analytics – Analyze your data and learn what content and layouts drive the best conversions.
Price: From $9 per month (billed annually).
Final thoughts on the top lead generation tools
There are numerous lead generation tools available, catering for a range of business needs. Whether you want to focus on collecting emails using contact forms and pop-ups, or you decide to go the extra mile and run competitions and webinars, there is something in this collection of top lead generation tools for everyone.
Do you have any questions about which of these lead generation tools are best for your needs? Ask away in the comments!